A Little Someone, to Brighten up Your Day

Monday, January 11, 2010
Although all of our dogs puts a smile on my face, I have yet to meet a funnier canine then my good friend Buddy. Whether he is running into me at full pace, giving kisses to the rest of his furry friends, or clumsily knocking over a garbage can during our morning walk together, I can garauntee he is making me laugh...and he knows it. I first noticed his natural comedy streak when he would practically turn himself inside out with excitement whenever anyone paid attention to him. Later he would lie down when he didn't feel like walking anymore at the park and most recently, he has been cracking me up by unexpectedly nudging me when all the other dogs are crowding around. So if you're ever feeling down, or just looking for a break, think about Buddy-I know I will!

© 2009-2010 Dog Pawsitive Inc. - Pawsitively Toronto's best dog day care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment